The 2nd International Symposium on Power Electronics for Distributed Generation Systems (PEDG2010) will be held during June 16 - June 18, 2010 in Hefei, a historic city of 2.7 million in Eastern China. The symposiums of PEDG will become a regular conference sponsored by IEEE Power Electronics Society.
All papers in the PEDG2010 proceedings will be included in IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex
This unique international symposium will provide a venue for experts to present the state-of-the-arts in power electronics and distributed generation systems. The symposium features keynote speeches and regular technical sessions on the theory, analysis, design, test and deployment related to power electronics for distributed generation and renewable energy systems:
- New power semiconductor devices and modules for DG and renewable energy converters
- Power electronic converters and controls, including high voltage and high power converters
- High efficient power conversion for DG and renewable power systems
- Integration and control of multiple power converters and systems
- DG and converter interfacing technologies for utility grids and power quality
- Ground current suppression, dc injection suppression and EMI filter design
- Islanding detection, safety protection and standards of DG systems
- Control, communication and monitoring of DGs and renewable energy systems
- Energy storage, energy management, microgrids and hybrid energy systems
- Applications of wind systems, photovoltaic systems, small hydro units, marine energy systems, fuel cells, microturbines, combined heat and power generators etc.
- Smart grids, demand response control and power system applications
- Technical challenges and barriers of power electronics for DG systems
- Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle applications
Please see the following website for call for papers and other information of the conference.
The deadline for submitting the abstract and digest is postponed to January 31, 2010.